In the spirit of Fall, we decided to make a delicious probiotic pumpkin bread that can be enjoyed at anytime of the day. A wonderful treat to give your friends, family and co-workers! We hope you enjoy!
2 large eggs
1/2 - 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
1/2 cup Früzinga Honey Vanilla Yogurt
4-6 tbsp brown or coconut palm sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 3/4 all-purpose baking flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs until the yolks break apart.
- Add in the pumpkin, yogurt, sugar, spices, baking soda, salt, and mix until smooth.
- Add the flour in gently and stir until mixed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan, evenly spread it out and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes, then move to cooling rack to slice.