2016 Rules -- "Made By Ü" Recipe Contest
"Made By Ü" Recipe Contest Rules In Brief
- Entries must include one (1) original recipe using Früzinga products with a photo showing the final prepared dish with the product package. The product package must be shown in the photo. (See Requirements)
- The written recipe, along with the photo, must be submitted between 12:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on November 28 and ends at 11:59 pm EDT on December 31, 2016 on the contest site (www.Fruzinga.com). Submit up to three (3) recipes.
- All entries will be evaluated in two (2) rounds of judging. In Round I the three (3) top entries will be selected based on written recipes only. In Round II, the top three (3) entries will then be cooked and reviewed, and one (1) winner will be selected from this group. (See Judging Rounds)
- You must live in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and be at least 18 years old to enter.
- Should you need any help, contact Socialmedia@fruzinga.com.
Official Contest Rules and Prizes
No Purchase Necessary
The “Made By Ü” Recipe Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by Früzinga, with its principal place of business at DAIRY INNOVATIONS LLC 326 71st Street Miami Beach FL 33141 (“Sponsor”). By submitting an entry, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
The Contest is Open to legal residents of and currently residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age and older as of November 28, 2016. This contest is for cooking enthusiasts (home cooks). Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), immediate family members of employees, officers and directors (defined for these purposes as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings, and their respective spouses) or persons living in the same household as the employees, officers, and directors. Contest is void where prohibited.
Contest Submissions must meet all of the following requirements.
- Creative Requirements: Contest Submissions must include one (1) original recipe using Früzinga products with a photo showing the final prepared dish with the product package. The product package must be in the photo. Product package images superimposed on the photo will not be accepted. The written recipe must be submitted along with the photo, and the recipe must be given a name and description. The recipe must include the full list of ingredients with their exact quantities and method of preparation. No more than twenty-five (25) ingredients may be used in the recipe. (Visit the Früzinga website for current products. www.fruzinga.com)
- Originality: The Contest Submissions must be the original work of the entrant and may not: (i) have been previously published or awaiting publication at the time of submission, (ii) have previously won an award or prize of any kind, or (iii) contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity; and (iv) do not violate any applicable laws. Previously published recipes (such as those appearing in cookbooks, magazines and newspapers, published or promoted by yogurt companies, or publicized on the Internet) and winning recipes from other publicized contests will be disqualified.
- Language: English.
- Photo Format: Contest Submission photos may be shot with camera phones, digital cameras and film cameras as long as the final photo format is digital. File formats accepted are JPG, GIF and PNG no larger than 2 MB in size. Clarity of photo is important, but need not be professional quality.
- Submission: Contest Submissions must be submitted by entrant via the website www.fruzinga.com as instructed on the entry form.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be awarded a Turbo Two Speed Vitamix ($399.00), and will have his or her recipe featured on the Früzinga website and social media channels. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $399.00.
Total ARV of all prizes: $399.00. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted by a winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prize will be awarded, provided a sufficient number of entries are received. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are solely the responsibility of each respective winner.
The Contest starts at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on November 28 and ends at 11:59 pm EDT on December 31, 2016 (“Contest Submission Period”). Entrants may submit up to three (3) recipes. Winners will be announced publicly on or by January 13, 2017.
How to Enter:
Entrants may enter the Contest by visiting www.Fruzinga.com (“Site”). You will be required to complete a brief entry form (providing a valid e-mail address, full name, date of birth, full address and phone number), the written recipe along with a photo showing the final prepared dish with the Früzinga product package.
Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries.
Grant of Licenses:
By submitting the Entry Materials, each entrant understands and agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing, if requested by Sponsor) that the entrant is granting to Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, unlimited, irrevocable, royalty-free license in and to all Entry Materials in whole or in part (including any copyrights and derivative works and concepts or ideas depicted therein). The Entry Materials, in whole or in part, may be edited, modified, adapted, published, reproduced, and used commercially by Sponsor for any purpose and in any media whatsoever without further compensation to or review by entrant and will not be returned. By submitting the Entry Materials, each entrant grants to Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, unlimited, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use the entrant's name, photograph, likeness, address (city and province/state) and testimonials, in printed, broadcast or new media, in perpetuity, in any manner Sponsor deems appropriate in connection with Sponsor or its products, without further compensation.
Sponsor has no obligation to prepare and taste every recipe. Entries, in whole or in part, that are (in Sponsor's sole judgment) inappropriate, noncompliant, or are in any other respect unsuitable will not be considered or posted. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw any Entry Materials and/or entrants at any time during the Contest. In the event the Entry Materials or any part thereof is found at any time to plagiarize or otherwise contain third-party property, Sponsor will disqualify the entrant and, if previously adjudged a winner, will require prize forfeiture and return.
Judging Rounds and Selection of Finalists and Winners:
This Contest consists of two (2) separate rounds of judging during which Entry Materials that meet Contest Submission requirements will be rated based on the applicable judging criteria. Winners will be those who receive the highest ratings based on the applicable judging criteria. Entries will be judged objectivity, through the following process:
Round I: Sponsor will assign a panel of judges to select three (3) top entries based on written recipes only. The three (3) finalist Entry Materials are selected based on the following weighted judging criteria:
· Recipe and Preparation - 50%: Appropriate use of Früzinga product; clarity of written recipe preparation
· Originality and Creativity – 35%: Original recipe; unique twist to ingredient usage; interesting
· Visual Appeal – 15%: Food presentation of prepared recipe/look of the plated dish (Clarity of photo is important, but need not be professional quality.)
Round II: The three (3) Finalists’ recipes will be prepared by Früzinga in accordance with the entrant's written recipe and the entries will be judged based on the following weighted criteria:
· Recipe and Preparation – 25%: Appropriate use of Früzinga product; written clarity of recipe preparation
· Visual Appeal – 15%: Food presentation of prepared recipe/look of the plated dish
· Originality and Creativity – 25%: Original recipe; unique twist to ingredient usage; interesting
· Taste – 35%: How the final prepared recipe tastes.
The judging panel will select one (1) winner to be announced publicly on or by January 13, 2017. In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen on the basis of the creativity score. All entries and participation in this Contest shall be governed by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and its judges, whose decisions shall be final, binding, and conclusive on all matters. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor and judges.
Conditions and Restrictions Apply:
Your participation in this Contest, including your submission of Entry Materials to www.fruzinga.com, shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in these Official Rules. Additional conditions and restrictions apply:
1. By submitting your Entry Materials through the Site, you represent, warrant and undertake to Sponsor that your Entry Materials meet all requirements of these Official Rules.
2. Winners are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Winners will be required to execute and return a liability release and affidavit of eligibility (except where prohibited) within ten (10) days after notice of winning.
3. Winners will be solely responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes related to the prizes. Sponsor will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one-year period to the Internal Revenue Service.
4. Sponsor reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and at their sole discretion.
Limitation on Liability:
- In the event that you breach any of your representations, warranties or undertakings contained herein, Sponsor shall be entitled to and may seek indemnification from you for recovery of all legal fees, damages, claims and other expenses that may be incurred by Sponsor or Promotion Parties as a result of your aforementioned breach.
- Each entrant agrees to indemnify Sponsor from any third party claims arising from or related to that entrant's participation in the Contest. By participating, entrants agree that Sponsor and any other parties involved in the development, production, implementation and distribution of this Contest and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, and agencies, and their directors, officers, agents, employees, attorneys, and any other person or entity associated with such entities and/or the Contest shall not be liable for any claims, damages, losses or injuries, including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, the Contest, the Site, or any Entry Materials including entry and participation in this Site and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to the Contest, the Site or any Entry Materials, entrants will indemnify Sponsor from any and all such claims, including the attorneys' fees related thereto.
- Sponsor shall not be responsible for any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury.