Gluten-Free Probiotic Pancakes
This recipe was created by Cindy Jacobs, our 2016 Made By Ü Recipe Contest Winner...
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 7 TBS Gluten Free Flour
- 1 TBS Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Bottle Coconut Banana Früzinga
- Butter, For Serving
- Warm Syrup, For Serving
- Strawberries, For Serving
- Whipped Cream, For Serving
- Place the Coconut Banana Früzinga in a large bowl and sprinkle in the dry ingredients.
- Stir until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla, then pour them into the bowl with the Früzinga yogurt mixture.
- Stir it together until it’s just barely combined.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat and smear a little butter over the surface. Drop the batter by ¼ cup portions onto the skillet and cook on the first side until bubbles form.
- Flip them to the other side and cook for another minute or so.
- Serve with softened butter, warm syrup, strawberries, and whipped cream if you are feeling adventurous.