Probiotic Pumpkin Bread
In the spirit of Fall...
We decided to make a delicious probiotic pumpkin bread that can be enjoyed at anytime of the day. A wonderful treat to give your friends, family and co-workers! We hope you enjoy!
2 large eggs
1/2 - 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
1/2 cup Früzinga Honey Vanilla Yogurt
4-6 tbsp brown or coconut palm sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 3/4 all-purpose baking flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs until the yolks break apart.
- Add in the pumpkin, yogurt, sugar, spices, baking soda, salt, and mix until smooth.
- Add the flour in gently and stir until mixed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan, evenly spread it out and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes, then move to cooling rack to slice.
Nullam sit amet nisi condimentum erat iaculis auctor. Phasellus sodales massa malesuada tellus fringilla, nec bibendum tellus blandit. Suspendisse nec congue purus. Quisque congue porttitor ullamcorper.
Donec eget risus diam. In sit amet felis malesuada, feugiat purus eget, varius mi. Vivamus sit amet semper lacus, in mollis libero. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Mauris id fermentum nulla.