Yogurt Cake Box Cake Pops
1 box cake mix
1 bottle (7 OZ) Früzinga
1 cup water
1 package of candy wafers - for melting
Cream cheese frosting - to hold cake balls together
cake pop sticks
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add the cake mix, eggs, water and früzinga into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool.
- Break up the cake into small pieces.
- Add frosting one tablespoon at a time to form the cake into balls.
- Melt candy wafers.
- Dip your stick into the melted candy wafers and poke into cake ball (halfway) - to hold the cake ball in place.
- Dip the cake ball into the melted candy wafers.
- Add sprinkles or toppings of your choice.